Re: [Healeys] Do Moss ign points suck or what?

To: Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Do Moss ign points suck or what?
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 15:23:40 +0800
Mr. Eckert -

I had an old version 1 Pertronix unit break on me in the 1990s (they since
fixed the design flaw) and I had a spare set of points in the boot.  I had
the car running 10 minutes later.

If you use your old Lucas distributor w/ pertonix, there's no reason why it
can't be fixed on the side of the road with a spare set of points.

Cheers,

Alan