Re: [Healeys] Do Moss ign points suck or what?

To: Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Do Moss ign points suck or what?
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:16:01 -0700
Josef,

I agree with you wholeheartedly, which is why I have a lifetime supply of
NOS Lucas points, rotors, condensers, and caps for both my 100 and my
Bugeye.

My distributors have been properly rebuilt and they work as they were
designed.  I'm teaching my son the same on his '72 MG Midget.

The problem I have seen with some Healey owners is they use a Pertronix
ignition to cover up for a worn out distributor that should have been
rebuilt many miles ago.  It's like Lucas electrical equipment, It was
quality equipment and it can all be rebuilt.  I have all of the original
properly dated electrical Lucas equipment on both my cars.

Cheers,

Curt Arndt