Re: [Healeys] Radio part number

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, <healeyguy@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Radio part number
From: "Earl Kagna" <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 09:16:40 -0800
Perry:  Welcome to the mainland, by the way. I've pasted in a copy of a
listing of, I believe, Smiths parts numbers that was circulated years ago -
can't remember who did it, or I'd credit him.  I think it's pretty reliable
as far as the factory supplied radios are concerned.  I can't find any BMC
parts numbers for radios.  Of course, a lot of the North American cars had
other radios fitted by the dealers.  I have a Radiomobile 972T for my '67,
which was sold new in the US and still works - push button AM only.  I have
a couple of photos of the original assembled radio / cardboard speaker mount
set up if anyone is interested.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb