Re: [Healeys] Radio part number

To: healeys@autox.team.net, healeyguy@aol.com, Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Radio part number
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 11:34:39 -0800 (PST)
Perry, Earl, John, Bob & others;

You can find the Smiths part numbers at the AHCSO website at
http://www.ahcso.com/detail.aspx?menu=59&app=299&cat1=764&tp=2&lk=no&title=Te
chnical+Articles
  or   http://tinyurl.com/7ywst5z

Specifically, go to
http://www.ahcso.com/pdf/S.%20Smith%20&%20Sons-Austin%20Healey.pdf
  or   http://tinyurl.com/6p36u8a

This information was taken from an old Smiths Instruments catalogue.

If you want more details about Radiomobile check out
http://www.radiomuseum.org/dsp_hersteller_detail.cfm?company_id=7522
or http://tinyurl.com/6om7hnl

Hope this helps.

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada          - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Tue, 1/3/12, Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca> wrote:<< Perry:  Welcome to the
mainland, by the way. I've pasted in a copy of a listing of, I believe, Smiths
parts numbers that was circulated years ago - can't remember who did it, or
I'd credit him.  I think it's pretty reliable as far as the factory supplied
radios are concerned.  I can't find any BMC parts numbers for radios.  Of
course, a lot of the North American cars had other radios fitted by the
dealers.  I have a Radiomobile 972T for my '67, which was sold new in the US
and still works - push button AM only.  I have a couple of photos of the
original assembled radio / cardboard speaker mount set up if anyone is
interested.>>