Re: [Healeys] FW: PCV needs fresh air too

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: PCV needs fresh air too
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 08:55:08 -0500
Still haven't addressed a fresh air entry source to help purge those hot
gases.
Early MGB engines used a wire mesh filled oil filler cap to handle this
area.  I am not seeing any fresh air entry for our Healeys except for maybe
the small hole in the original oil filler cap but that wasn't its intended
purpose.  I guess the Healey designers didn't think that fresh filtered air
was an issue.

Mark