[Healeys] What did I do wrong?

To: <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] What did I do wrong?
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 07:51:43 +0200
Accept-language: de-DE
Acceptlanguage: de-DE
References: <CA+QDXmCG0qbavWChNKPJFOvMJJG2r1N+y9_Xo9Dk5NUw3rMBGQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+QDXmAjWRaVQifiO8OuP=wqA99t55Oa8T5TAeW2nqfJ+Jf1aw@mail.gmail.com> <3740C617-918A-4F2E-B686-55B6E9FDDA30@yahoo.com> <CAAh8etk+1jBsL6FFK_gV_NfSEx6UkwBxyJh+B4DhpvM0A9zK_g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+QDXmCKf5VQ12GWenAmV3=H74p9UZZwvCJ_=OLtV2e=m6mhdw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+QDXmA0WhvrrPeVPJnPSrU81Zb9ogOqwK5o942_sAL062uKPw@mail.gmail.com>
Hi Gergo,
The best place to sell a classic car here in Europe is Techno Classica Classic
Car Show in Essen/Germany. But next one is in March/April next year. This is
the place were people pay mad prices.
Otherwise and generally speaking, Hungary is some way from the main markets
for Healeys here in Europe (UK, Holland, Germany, Sweden).
Actually there are many nice Healeys on the market and have to say your price
for a 100/6 is on the higher side. 100/6s usually do not fetch the 40 000 Euro
mark, except at places like the Essen show. If your car would be nearly 100%
original there might be a collector interested in it, but with the
modifications its not much different to the ones you can get easier, than
travelling 1000miles one way to see it in real. Usually you need to see more
than 10 cars (not only on pictures ) before taking a decision. Its always a
difference the car on pictures and then when you see the car in front of you.
Usually you need one minute to say, thank you, but its not like on the
pictures and as expected. So coming to Hungary there should be a benefit in
buying your car. But I can`t see it. When I checking the pictures it gives me
some question marks as the wing beading down from the headlights, no bumpers,
no driver`s side door lock, etc. And the weird engine colour which doesn`t
sell at all here in Europe. That`s what I already told you.
Sorry, but I like to be direct.
All the best

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany