Re: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts

To: "josef-eckert@t-online.de" <josef-eckert@t-online.de>, Forum Healeys <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Problems with SC Parts
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 14:20:47 -0500
I think I am interpretating your use of the word "cheap" in a different
concept.  I think you mean inexpensive---that I can relate to.  For some reason
(my fault), I thought you were talking about cheap parts---as in inferior
quality.

We all want good parts at the best (least expensive) price we can
get------now---if a supplier interprets that as cheapening down the quality of
parts to meet our less expensive demands, that is not good---for us anyway.

TRom

---- "josef-eckert@t-online.de" <josef-eckert@t-online.de> wrote:

=============
Tom,

        They know, see my previous mail to MG B dimmers. You have both in
stock and just follow what customers are doing. Any propper organised
company has records of their sale over time and who bought the parts,
even customer behaviour and structure records. They know if you are a
friendly customer or a critical one, how much you have bought over
time, how much you send back complaining. Where do you live?

        I can only say for most customers "cheap is beautiful" buying a cheap
part gives one the kick of the day.

        I know customers coming to the counter having lists off prices of
competitors with them comparing simultaniously and only buy those
parts which  are cheaper than at the competitor. This is true!!

        Josef Eckert

        Germany