Re: [Healeys] Sebring 3000's

To: <healeyguy@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sebring 3000's
From: "Andy" <sneddon@xsmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:04:23 -0000
Perry,

 You are right it does have the Overdrive escutcheon on the dash, however
looking at the wiring colours coming from the relay on the bulkhead, mostly
greens, with a yellow / green?, would these not be whites, if on the OD?.
Then again I have a similar bulkhead shot of one of the FAC cars and
although the electrical layout is similar, the wire colours to each piece of
equipment are different!

Andy