Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Gearbox Removal

To: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Gearbox Removal
From: "Graeme Molony" <molony@dodo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:51:19 +1100
Patrick,

I just remember that it was a bitch to get out when I had to remove mine a
few years back to get Dave Woodhouse to upgrade my overdrive unit

Seem to remember that there was not enough room to slide the gearbox back
off of the retaining bolts with the tail shaft still in position in the
tunnel .

Memory has faded a bit as it was about 15-20 years back.

But some of the guys will no the answer from recent experience

Cheers

Graeme M
BJ8