Re: [Healeys] Tuning

To: Fred Wescoe <fredwescoe@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tuning
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 19:53:59 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Thread-index: Y2oPx5dbmkCNEXXa9uAz7qlcZO+74A== s=q20140121; t=1403985240; bh=6Ep+ZobM3uev3gBpGJ2T01R2tcb0Y02NCC4NenJdKg8=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=sqYDMAPJUz0FEgP926O3Ws6HilNJ0kz+qY8EHAv3cGbndVxyMaXGXajAndj4Bd9UD Cqh9c+u3uK0v+hJ1OqC8OgljSB5rEGs2prkrzRVYZEsi6m1oAuuJts9Oowsi+f5eDH vsPR2rXLVpvviUxF1SObA7b1DPt70CpSpgkN3Tincl4gGo2GMYlZUJTT+ouzdle7cK W5QZ9P9HNEEn1hXwbgfaQx1I+VgbWHo29W6Vz8wnEBtLv9XeIEpR5LMVsHR7EhUU0O ASCifZlWd86HI7z+ExMf2WJAv6jUmQyPC9xII8bwjyQvgPi41xWN1CdoE4J0DWqBEb FkjeIMviE3pYw==
Others have suggested the most likely problem--fuel delivery--but I'm wondering
what state your exhaust system is in? A blocked exhaust could cause similar
symptoms.

Bob