[Healeys] Overdrive Relay

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Overdrive Relay
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 15:01:49 -0700
Can someone tell me why the overdrive relay costs $189 at Moss, only $44 two
places on Ebay and only $25 at Victoria British?  When I look up the same relay
on the Holden site, they say it is a 12V normally open all purpose relay that
was used on Jaguars for the horns.  They sell it for 38.50 pounds.  I suppose
it will work for the overdrive, but there has to be something going on with
such a big price difference at Moss.  And what the heck is Victoria British
selling for $25?
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5