Re: [Healeys] Overdrive Relay

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Overdrive Relay
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 10:00:21 +0200
It seems to me that you can use any relay that matches the functions and
capacities of the original. Find the relay diagram in the wiring diagram
and check with relay manufacturers/motor shop. A 25A relay would be
enough I gather. You will probably find a suitable one for under 10
quid. For that kind of money you could aafford to do some experimentation.

Kees Oudesluijs