Re: [Healeys] Empty brake/clutch reservoir

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Empty brake/clutch reservoir
From: Frank Magnusson <fmags@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 18:45:34 -0600
Ive used White Post restorations several times to sleeve master or slave
cylinders with excellent results, but have not tried them for a brake booster.
When my booster was on the fritz the only option were rebuild kits from an MG-C
as I recall, which used the same or similar booster, but you have to cut the
band off of the booster, the kits were very expensive, and results not
guarenteed.  I ended up buying a PBR booster sevo from Australia amd have been
very happy with it.  Had to make up new lines to and from it, whihc is easy,
but its not a direct replacement.  If there are bette options today that great.
 Pleas post how it works out.

Frank
Sent from my iPad