Re: [Healeys] Lift for Healeys

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>, Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Lift for Healeys
From: John H <jhomonek@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 16:09:45 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=mindspring.com; b=TATzZptqQseMFMztM8Hw2Sskvq95gbTp/2D9poPNu7P9SfG831TYVhOCNTNrXx6vG7wIh3Rcbu0YEucpdUGaaG32v3ViC6MKGksscEJwEVemX97HnmA7saIsR3kQy8sci1zx2ZU56sRZ5gLsytADIbYhcquKUbwHpdeDLahLmekg7QPO9I8hIlGFYhD7QeXBbUk+R0SMRam+MzkQD6FbN5o9hwvO2h34pZ3IDvj5345OQBiXL+W2GPBSO5ycjcG6SMwsPhQ9rC4XHbTDXvDuyPpP+u4vkZN5XKUf3yghlwKJY2mlxvehpXZpDjTVJOg+Nmqt+rNQ25i9gtpBmzd2Yw==; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
Bob,

the 4 post lifts have an accessory Jacking Plate which slides between the 2
tracks you drive up on.  with the Jacking Plate, you can remove tires and
easily work on brakes...two at a time.

I would recommend the 4 post lift because:

they are somewhat mobile
don't have to be secured to the floor
easy to drive on
come in 110V or 220V (my 3 are 110V)

I would order the extra long aluminum ramps for better Healey
clearance...especially the left side....and the drip trays for parking other
vehicles underneath and free from oil drips.

Just my 2 cents worth.

John Homonek
bn7@mindspring.com