Re: [Healeys] Lift for Healeys

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Lift for Healeys
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 23:47:20 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
I use a Revolutionary 4 post for work on my BN7 and storage. The 2 post causes
the suspension to hang and is not good for storage. Also the 4poster has drip
pans which helps protect the cars below. Quick Jacks are also convenient if
your garage isnâ??t high or long enough for a 4 poster. I would only get a two
post as my second lift.

Regards,
Richard C