[Healeys] Ballast resistor wiring question

To: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Ballast resistor wiring question
From: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 09:22:48 -0500

--0000000000008fcaa2059a73e170

I purchased two of the Moss 170-941 red LED bulbs to use as
tail-lights/brake-lights to replace the standard 1157 dual filament bulbs
on my 100 (I have the reflector pods electrified and wired for turn
signals).  In addition to the bulbs I also purchased, at Moss's suggestion,
two 170-965 Load Resistors.

The instructions for installation of the resistors simply talk about the
resistor's being installed between the power and ground leads to each
fixture but it does not specify which power lead.  My question is:  do I
connect the ground lead to the tail light power lead or the turn signal
power lead or does it matter?  I cannot envision connecting it to both as
that would defeat their separate function.

TIA....Michael Oritt

--0000000000008fcaa2059a73e170

chased two of the Moss 170-941 red LED bulbs to use as tail-lights/brake-li=
ghts to replace the standard 1157 dual filament bulbs on my 100 (I have the=
 reflector pods electrified and wired for turn signals).=C2=A0 In addition =
to the bulbs I also purchased, at Moss&#39;s suggestion, two 170-965 Load R=
esistors. =C2=A0 <br><br>The instructions for installation of the resistors=
 simply talk about the resistor&#39;s being installed between the power and=
 ground leads to each fixture but it does not specify which power lead.=C2=
=A0 My question is: =C2=A0do I connect the ground lead to the tail light po=
wer lead or the turn signal power lead or does it matter?=C2=A0 I cannot en=

--===============2237336937550674596==