Re: weight

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, hunt@Kuentos.guam.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: weight
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 09:51:20 EST
I wonder if you fill the end of the tube with expandable insulation foam if
that would seal the shot in there. It would be easy to remove and adjust the
weight if needed. Bob in connecticut

<< Please don't let this question get lost in the
 shuffle.  I've been following this closely and
 making a new section in my "how to" notebook, and
 I had the same question in mind.  As I read
 through these postings, I was thinking in terms
 of adding a front crossmember made out of 2"
 pipe, or 2" square tubing, with one threaded plug
 on the top for adding shot, and one on the bottom
 for removing, but then I wondered what would keep
 the BBs from moving around inside the pipe.

 Please continue this thread.

 Dick J  >>