RE: Traction control

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: RE: Traction control
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:59:32 -0500
I have used the correct channels The proper form was submitted over a week
ago. Got the Ok from Dan Warner that the format was appropriate and correct.
they will be looking into during the year. I sent it to the list once in
text format so it could be read and not be an e-mail attachment.. sent the
proper one to dan who forwarded it to Lee Kennedy for me. If no one got it
let me know and I will send them a copy either in MS word or text format to
read at their leisure.
Dave