Traction Control

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Traction Control
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 05:03:18 -0600
Okay I went to Davis Technology's... www.moretraction.com and your right
Dave... there is no way anyone can detect one of these devices.  If Nascar
can't control it.. or Drag racing.... with anything other then threats what
makes the folks that run our amatuer racing think there is even the remote
possibility of success...  These folks are racing for BIG MONEY... that makes
some folks think differently....  in our new world some folks call this
situational integrity....  it's still cheating... pure and simple.

If anyone ever questioned me about this on what we are doing... I'd simply
show them the wheel speed sensor information from that last pass....  First
and second gear were pretty ugly ....

Keith