RE: Traction control

To: <ddahlgren@snet.net>, <speedtimer@charter.net>, <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: RE: Traction control
From: <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:49:59 -0700
I don't have a dog in this fight, but that sounds like a wise strategy, Dave

                I am sure you are correct. I did not want to submit it at
the last minute intentionally. I had hoped if given a year to be able to
answer any possible questions from the rules committee and provide whatever
extra documentation or explanation was necessary as well as do any requested
research the request would stand a fair chance rather than at the last
minute not have all the information needed at hand. To be honest if it were
absolutely necessary and I was allowed to attend I would probably fly out to
present it myself if required. I suspect this is something that could be
hashed out as speed week just as well though.
                Dave

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer.