Re: Plumbig My Radiator...

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Plumbig My Radiator...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 11:26:13 -0800
Well, Dick, it was my experience last summer, that the aerospace hose
with push lock fittiings made specifically for them are not legal unless
they have hose clamps on them. I had to go to the car quest parts hose
and get a couple of boxes of various sizes to put on mine. No pass
otherwise. Per the head inspector at the time. So be careful of what you do!

mayf