RE: Plumbig My Radiator...

To: "drmayf" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "LSR" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Plumbig My Radiator...
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 07:36:53 -0700
Hey, Mayf, did you check with Gribble?  They've got used NASCAR
plumbing, I believe.

Dale C.

To: LSR
Subject: Plumbig My Radiator...

Grand total:   $1533.30

I may be done for a couple of years so I can get the funds up. Or maybe
I should swith to NASCAR racing, it would be cheaper, lol I guess I
could delete the turbos and just go normally aspirated. That would allow

me to put the radiator back in the ront of the car. Or just sell the
whole mess. That may be the very best option.

mayf, way over in Pahrump where all the water in the whole house is
frozen solid... no coffee again this morning, yeaterday popwer was off
majority of the day.
!