Re: Plumbig My Radiator...

To: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Plumbig My Radiator...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 14:22:29 -0800
Yep, these are what I had on all my turbo cooling water hoses under the
hood. I used Aeroquip instead of this brand but pretty much what I used
along with the good hose designed for them. Rule 3.R says no, gotta have
hose clamps. No pass tech if not. In places where I had these fittings
but non blue hose, I did in fact already have hose clamps. But my
aerospace ones did not and I put hose clamps pn each and every one of
them...

mayf, way off and far out in pahrump..