Re: perfect pitch and exhaust notes

To: Herald1200@aol.com
Subject: Re: perfect pitch and exhaust notes
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 16:08:54 -0500
I seem to recall that we have a real honest-to-goodness concert musician TD
owner
on the list.  I believe his name is Lani Spear (I think), but I don't seem to
have his email address.  He's someplace up in New Hampshire.  Perhaps he would
know.

Bud Krueger
52TD that is a sweet note at 3800 in top with the 4.3 gearing.

Herald1200@aol.com wrote:

> Sorry, folks; I realize this is a bit of a long shot. :-)
>
> I'm working on a bone-stock 1952 MG-TD, sans working speedometer or
> tachometer. I have no immediate access to measured miles, electric
> tachometers, etc.. What I'd like to know, for any of you that might own a
> relatively stock MG-TD AND have perfect pitch, is approximately what note the
> exhaust sound is at around 50-55 MPH?
>
> Surely Gerry Gougen is not the only MG-owning musician around? :-)
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> --Andy Mace

///
///  mg-t@autox.team.net mailing list