Re: perfect pitch and exhaust notes

To: bobmgtd@home.com
Subject: Re: perfect pitch and exhaust notes
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 07:47:03 -0500
Hi Bob,
  Are you tugging his leg?  You should be able to push the TD right up to
its max speed w/o any shaking or vibration of the car at all. The
condition of the driver may vary, but the car should be rock solid.
  We get agitated these days when we think of the tall skinny tires and
tiny drum brakes, but they were considered pretty good in the 1950s.
"When ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise"  Milton, was it?  But we
didn't know any better then.
  Are you having scary sounds and car shake at 55? Really truly, I can
push my TD  to 70+ with no complaints from the car.
Bob

On Sat, 17 Nov 2001 22:28:41 -0500 "Bob D." <bobmgtd@home.com> writes:
> Andy:
>
>     I don't know what the pitch is, but 55 mph is the speed at which

///
///  mg-t@autox.team.net mailing list
///