Re: MG TD Engine Plate Removal

To: Dave & Liz DuBois <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Subject: Re: MG TD Engine Plate Removal
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:09:11 -0500
My apologies.  I never realized that the rivet hole wasn't blind.  Moss'
telephone person didn't describe them that way last Spring.  Abingdon Spares
sent plain brass rivets. Has anyone purchased one of these from Moss recently?

Bud Krueger
52TD (went for a ride today, temp was >40F w/sunshine and dry streets)