Re: TD side curtains

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TD side curtains
From: "Peter Thiel" <pthiel@QuixNet.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 22:22:08 -0400
"I also found that at chassis #22315 the windshield changed as did
the frame.  Book does not say what the change(s) was(were) but reference
is made to "toughened" and "laminated"    Since the EXLNA cars were
supposed to have laminated glass, perhaps this was a standardisation of
glass?  But the frame changed also. Why would that be?"

Bob, maybe the windshield was changed to accomodate the center mounted wiper
motor. My parts book is an early one (1950) so it does not list those
changes.
Pete