Re:

To: timnewton@menziesgroup.com.au, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 18:21:19 EDT
In a message dated 4/25/04 14:32:09 Pacific Daylight Time,
timnewton@menziesgroup.com.au writes:

<< 1. would you immediately assume that the gauge is at fault or could it be
the
 temp. sensor at the radiator or the capillary tube be the problem?
 2. I cant see how the capillary tube which enters the rear of the gauge  >>

Most likely the tube has leaked out its magical solution.....you cannot fix
this gauge.  The tube is soldered to the back of the gauge with the stuff in
it. Send the gauge, the tube and the sensor to a well known repair shop...Yeah
know its a pain to pull the thing out but that is what you have to do.....I
don't know who they are in OZ but others will know.

Terry in California