Re: Glad to hear of the TF...TD Dies on road

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Glad to hear of the TF...TD Dies on road
From: "Scott Allen" <sallen6363@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 13:27:55 -0400
Mine snapped the crankshaft at the #3 journal, so I guess I was lucky in
that I coasted to a stop.

Objectively if I wanted to get back on the road on the cheap the #2 valve,
the crank and the piston and sleeve for the #1 cylinder were all that needed
to be replaced. I didn't go that route and believe I'm better off for it.

~Scott