[Mg-t] mg td

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] mg td
From: "Krislyn Co.LLC" <krislynco.llc@roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 04:18:47 -0400
hello folks...couple of questions  now that summer is here finally got the
finished car on the road and a few issues have cropped up

brand new engine rebuild over the winter with ALL new everything..

right front brake "grabs" first,  making stopping an issue of course cause the
steering wheel pulls....just and adjustment??

front seal leaking badly..leaked at  first then I installed a speedy sleeve on
the pully and all seemed well now the inner seal seems to be deteriorating as
the oil leak there has a blackish residue in it yet the crankcase oil is
perfectly clean.

lower banjo bolt on the oil bypass just cant seem to get in there to tighten
it well..... is there a special tool for the two sided "flats nut"  there or
only an adjustable wrench to do it?
Also any thougts on sealant there as I have put new "coppers" on twice
now..and she still leaks??

As always thanks for the help!
Rocky