Re: [Mg-t] [Morris] FYI - Good deal on MGTc on Craigslist in NorCal

To: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net, morris@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] [Morris] FYI - Good deal on MGTc on Craigslist in NorCal
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 16:53:37 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/2008 1:42:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rfeibusch1@earthlink.net writes:

> when  you recommend a deal like this (obviously a scam), you are setting
> yourself up for a liability lawsuit if someone sends the supposed seller some
> money and then loses it.

I for one, wonders what "name withheld" saw in the advert that makes him
think it a scam.......?????????  No one in his right mind would buy a TC with
out
going and looking at it....with an ice pick!
Terry in Oakland<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Need a new ride? Check out the
largest site for
U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.<BR>
(http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)</HTML>