Re: [Mg-t] Vinyl tonneau covers

To: MG <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Vinyl tonneau covers
From: JohnD <johnsfolly@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:53:47 -0400
Thanks to everyone for their opinions on this.
Anyone have an idea what it costs to have a tonneau made by a boat cover
place?  I saw a really neat custom-made one a while back that had a zipper
along the "outboard side" too, so you could close it up all around you when
you got ready to drive with it.
JohnD

--
Racing in the Past Lane!