Re: [Mg-t] 51 mg td mark II

To: krislynco.llc@roadrunner.com
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] 51 mg td mark II
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:49:22 -0400
Rocky,
   I just tried a King Dick adjustable spanner, the 4" size,  on my
engine.  It fits and there is room to turn it.   Billings, Hartford USA,
made a similar spanner. Both of these are robust wrenches that open wide
for a 4" wrench.  They look like mini Stillson or Ford wrenches, but are
short handled and they adjust snugly to the bolt head.
   You might try grinding a US size crows-foot wrench to fit, then use
extension and a flex joint.
Bob