Re: [Mg-t] MG TD oil

To: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] MG TD oil
From: Terry Sanders <taterry@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 09:54:56 -0700 (PDT)
Rick, Eastwood has ZDDPlus as an additive.....around $9.95 a bottle, add it to
your oil change...I also saw it on Amazon is a minute ago.....
  Terry

rfeibusch1@earthlink.net wrote:
  Mick & All,
I wonder if ZDDP will ever be available as an additive. We need to market a new
line of products like this - Call it the Codger Line, For old guys who

Best,

Rick

Appraisals.jpg]

Archives at http://www.team.net/archive