V8 B From Baton Rouge To Philly

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: V8 B From Baton Rouge To Philly
From: Mlandrick@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 07:09:50 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi fellow V8ers,

In a couple weeks my son and I are driving the V8 B from Baton Rouge La, to
Haddonfield NJ, just ouside of Philadelphia.  I was hoping to get some rescue
help phone numbers along the way that we could use in case of unexpected
trouble.

We'll be on I 59 across Mississippi and Alabama through Meridian and
Birmingham to Chatanooga, I 75 to I 40 to Knoxville, I 81 across the rest of
Tennessee and Virginia, passing by Roanoke, Staunton, and Winchester and up
through Hagerstown Maryland to Harrisburg PA.  There we'll pick up the PA
Turnpike, I 76 to Philly.  Depending on the time and traffic considerations,
we may cut across on I 66 to DC and then take I 95 up through Baltimore,
Wilmington, and I 295 across southern Jersey.

We'll leave Thursday the 19th and hope to arrive Saturday the 21st.  It
should "B" a marvelous MGB V8 adventure !!

Thanks,

Rick Huber
'75 V8 B with which most of you have helped us