RE: &^@&^%! Facet Fuel Pump

To: "Larry E" <Larry@embreyfamily.com>, "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: &^@&^%! Facet Fuel Pump
From: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 00:48:37 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Larry-

Thanks for the info on the Holley

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry E [mailto:Larry@embreyfamily.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 12:29 AM
To: Jim Stuart; Neil Cotty; mgb-v8@autox.team.net

I cannot speak for the noise personally.  But with my 302 I know I will need
a more robust pump.  In all my talking to mustang/hotrod folks a large
number of people have recommended the "holley red" pump.  This is P/N:
HLY-12-802-1 from the summit racing catalog.  You can also get them on the
web from www.summitracing.com  I am not sure what the cylinder diameter of
the pump is, but it loos like it may fit in the stock SU location.  This
pump puts out 110gph and a max of 14psi, comes wiht a regulator and is
"only" $90US.  I would think this pump would be a great choice for any V8 B.

Larry

-