Points

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Points
From: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:19:48 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I have a MGB with a 69 Rover 3.5 with the stock distributor. I need to buy a
new set of points to have a back up in case my soon to be delivered
replacement Pertronics Igniter ever fails again.

The points I bought 2 years ago for 25.50 Canadian have risen in price a bit
to 64.00 + delivery. Yes they are serious. I will buy a new distributor from
the wrecker (or new) before I pay 64$ for a set of points.

So does any one know where I can buy points cheaper than that?

Failing that, does any one know of a distributor that is readily available
from the wrecker which would fit this conversion?

Thanks

Bruce

---