RE: Front engine castings and crank scrapers

To: "'David Kernberger'" <dkern@napanet.net>
Subject: RE: Front engine castings and crank scrapers
From: "Daryl M. Naskale" <mgb@naskale.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:38:57 -0400
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
James did a great job of describing a crank scraper. This is the website
of the people who are making mine. www.crank-scrapers.com It has some
photos and graphics that show the concept.

7/9/03
Daryl,

        Please pardon my ignorance but what in heaven's name is a crank
scraper?????  I'm trying to pkcture such a device and am failing
miserably. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
David Kernberger