Re: Electric Radiator Fan

To: <trichels@sbcglobal.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electric Radiator Fan
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:20:00 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Doug,

I have the same problem. The sensor is strapped to the upper water hose to the water pump but that results in the Perma-Cool fan not coming on soon enough. I had thought of getting an adjustable temp thing and turn it to a low temp so that it would switch at a lower temp but of course the engine would be hotter.
I have a D&D Fabrication radiator and I wonder why they did not put something for the sensor? I really would appreciate (like you) some input from our various gurus (whose knowledge seems endless!)