Re: Electric Radiator Fan

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electric Radiator Fan
From: Rick1huber@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:40:27 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Doug,

The temp sensor for my electric  fans is in the top head of the  radiator - a
hole cut in the front into which I plug the sensor surrounded by a  rubber
plug with a metal clip.   It has blown out once in 6 years of  driving about 4
years ago. I put a new one in then, and it's been fine  since.  Not sure it's
origin, but I had my radiator made by Glen Towery,  and he provided the temp
sensor switch and the connection pieces. .   For more detailed information you
could contact him.

Safety Faster......with a V8,

Rick