Re: Off topic - computer question

To: "'Barrie Robinson'" <barrie@look.ca>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off topic - computer question
From: "Carl Floyd" <cmfloyd@chartertn.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:23:45 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Barrie,

I'm with Mike on this one. I have an old (10 years ?) IBM 4029 by Lexmark b&w laser printer. Can't beat it. I think the last toner cartridge lasted 5 years. Bought the current toner cartridge on Ebay (NOS). My kid's Emachine has a Lexmark color inkjet when I need to print a pic.

For what the inkjet cartridges costs, they should give you the printer FREE plus $50 in ink coupons. They will still make it back up in short order.

Carl Floyd

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Hartwig" <mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com>