Re: Electrical Problems

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electrical Problems
From: James Jewell <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 20:05:30 -0400
Out of curiosity, is there some expectation that we belong to both
lists?  I've only ever belonged to the MG-V8 list, and frankly my inbox
doesn't need any more traffic unless it is necessary. I've been asking
all kinds of questions on this list V8 for years but if I've been rude
by doing that, somebody let me know, and I'll join the MG 4-cyl list as
well.
James J.