Re: Electrical Problems

To: "James Jewell" <m1garand@speakeasy.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electrical Problems
From: "Carl Floyd" <cmfloyd@chartertn.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 22:21:42 -0400
James,

I don't consider it rude.  Barrie asks about everything & anything here.  :)
I do think some questions would get a lot more respones if posed on the
appropriate list, but  I don't belong to the 4 cylinder list, either.

Btw, there is a Buick/ Rover V8 list as well as the MGB V8 list. Both of
them together have very little traffic.

Carl

Buick-Rover-v8