RE: Electrical Problems

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Electrical Problems
From: "Scott Bonacker" <lister@bonackers.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 09:32:10 -0600

There are many questions that are posted simultaneously to three lists - one
on Yahoo and two on Autox. Since I am subscribed to all three I'll sometimes
get six copies for some reason. Many times the responses all go to the same
lists, maybe because the one answering doesn't know where it started from -
but not always. One way or another it all adds to the cumulative knowledge.

Scott
1977RBB 4cyl.