MG Magnette For Sale

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Magnette For Sale
From: BASS.GREG@deps.ppl.com
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 16:20:00 -0800 (PST)
I need to make room in my garage, so the time has come to pass "Magoo" on to
someone else.

'58 black MG Magnette, daily driver, original and unrestored
No rust
Rebuilt front suspension
New clutch
New brakes
Wood trim and dash are in excellent shape
Looks good and drives great, hell the clock still works!

The car is in Portland, Ore. - but for 32 years was in San Diego.  I'm the
third owner, and it still has its owners manual and factory workshop manual.
 I have no idea what this car is worth,  I've owned MGs my whole life and
I've only seen four of these things.  Its mechanical heritage is MGA, but
the styling is closer to MGTF.

Thanks,
Greg Bass
BASS.GREG@deps.ppl.com