Re: diff. questions, MkII

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: diff. questions, MkII
From: glenns@edge.ercnet.com (Glenn Schnittke)
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 08:19:13 -0500
>> Maybe someone someday can also tell me how the heck it got that name, and
>>don't tell me because it's shaped like a banjo (unless that is the correct
>>answer).

>Indeed, I never for a moment doubted that the shape is precisely why it is
>called a banjo.  Why this banjo has two diametrically-opposed finger
>boards, I don't know, but it does look like a banjo.

Simply because, since the necks are made of steel, it must be string to a
very high tension. Therefore, it takes two people to play "Rocky Top" on it.

GS

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com