Re: just one more project

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: just one more project
From: glenns@edge.ercnet.com (Glenn Schnittke)
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 01:07:55 -0500
>>> Occasionally, when accelerating I hear a "ping" from what i think may be the
>>> rear end/axle or the U joints (?). any way to identify this sound?

Lot's of stuff deleted.

>'76B *clunks* - I have not done this project before but I'm anticipating it
>this summer.

Allen, are you sure you wanted to use the word "anticipating"?

Wouldn't "fearing" or "dreading" be more in order?

GS

"Mine doesn't have a computer in it -
I have to do all it's thinking for it."

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com