Re: leaf spring sag

To: mgs@autox.team.net (mgs)
Subject: Re: leaf spring sag
From: todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd Mullins)
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 11:25:58 -0500 (PDT)
Mark Jurras writes:
> Has anyone with driver side sag ever swapped the rear leaf springs with
> each other to see if the passenger would then sag?

Well, this was my planned tactic, but the bolt on the passenger's side
spring was securely rusted to the metal portion of the bushing, and I
didn't have any suitable way of removing it.

Suggestions, anyone?  There's not really enough room for a BFH, and I
don't want to bring a torch that close to the fuel pump.

--

Todd Mullins
todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil     On the lovely Mississippi (USA) Coast

'74 MGB Tourer with inner ear problems