re: leaf spring sag

To: GARYCINE@aol.com
Subject: re: leaf spring sag
From: MALIK HAMMED MAHMOUD <92malikh@wave.scar.utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 12:41:11 -0400 (EDT)
I got new leafs put in my 70 MGB last summer and the car still sags on
the driver side.  The mechanic made some excuse about the springs not
being the right kind.  At that point the car had been sitting at the
mechanic's for almost two months and really wanted it out on the road so
I left it as it was.  I also had the front suspension redone.  I almost
regret having done all this because the car used to handle MUCH better on
the old (shot) leafs.  The ride is a little less jarring but quick lane
changes on the highway are not fun anymore.

hammed malik
92malikh@wave.scar.utoronto.ca