Woe is me! -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, fickes@taurus.apple.com
Subject: Woe is me! -Reply
From: Karl Best <KARL_BEST@novell.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 12:50:45 -0600
>>> Stan Fickes <fickes@taurus.apple.com> 06/13/95 11:21am >>>
I suspect Michael (2 1/2) is nearly old enough to not hit the car with
whatever tool is handy...>>>

Don't count on it. My two little ones (almost 3 and 4 1/2) both love to get
into my tools. I've had to chase them out of the garage when I'm working
'cause I don't want to let them see me working *with tools* on the car.
They're great at doing whatever they see daddy do. I narrowly averted
disaster a few weeks ago when the younger one got a new (sharp)
screwdriver and was going to fix the paint job.

-Karl